The process of documenting a lead’s interactions with your business is called sales tracking, right from the point of entry, emails and phone calls they receive and how they move down your funnel. This allows you to get a visual idea of how you and any pain points that may be present in your sales cycle are conversing with a lead.
- Identify the audience you want.
- Identify the sources you have.
- Set the stages in which each lead falls.
- Define the different ways in which your lead can engage with you.
- Establish metrics that need to be consistently measured.
- Sale per source
- Total sale in a given time period
- sales person
- Average time to close a sale
- New vs. repeated sales of customers
Sales Tracing Software Tools
- Hubspot Sales
- bpm online sales
- Leadsquared sales
- Sales Cookie